This Homemade Chili Cheese dip recipe is so easy to prepare and it’s the hit of the party. It’s perfect for holidays, games days and parties. Everyone will rave and want your recipe. They’ll be so surprised when you tell them it’s only three simple ingredients and done in two minutes. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for this easy-to-make Chili Cheese Dip…
Chili Cheese Dip…
I can’t resist cheese dip and this one is no exception.
It’s not every day that you come across a recipe that’s as easy as it is delicious.
Here’s What You’ll Love about this Chili Dip with Cream Cheese
- Easy to make
- Only 3 ingredients
- Always a hit
- Perfect for game day and potlucks
- Prepare ahead and warm up when ready to serve
Make-Ahead and Storage
Easily prep this dip recipe by mixing the ingredients together – directly in a saucepan. Cover and refrigerate for up to two days in advance.
How long can I refrigerate Chili Cheese Dip?
Cooked dip can be sealed in an airtight container and freeze for up to three days
Reheat dip in the microwave until heated through, or place back into a saucepan and heat on the stovetop over medium heat – stirring until heated through
What Should I Serve with this Chili Cheese Dip?
- butter crackers
- tortilla chips
- corn chips
- sliced vegetables
- french bread slices
Here are my top Picks for this Delicious Warm Cheese Dip…
Can Cheese Dip be frozen?
- Cheese dip is always best when used within a few days, but if you need to freeze it, you certainly can. Freeze in heavy-duty freezer bags for up to two months. Let thaw and warm through on the stovetop in a saucepan.
Are you ready to make this delicious dip? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need…
- cream cheese
- taco seasoning packet
- can of chili with no beans
How do you make Chili Cheese Dip?
- Mix cream cheese, taco seasoning, and chili into a saucepan
- Cook over low – medium heat, stirring constantly for about 1-2 minutes
- Enjoy with tortilla chips