This lemonade punch is perfectly tart and sweet all in one. With frozen concentrated fruit drinks, concentrated frozen lemonade, and lemon-lime soda, it’s a fun sparkling drink that kids and adults will enjoy. A great tangy drink for summer days, and holiday gatherings.
Lemonade Punch Recipe
Make-Ahead and Storage:
How far in advance can I make this punch?
This punch should be served soon after making it. The frozen drink mix adds an instant chill to your drink so it’s cold and refreshing. Another reason to serve after making it, is the soda tends to lose carbonation after it has been exposed to air, so the sooner you drink this punch the more fizz it will have.
Make-Ahead: Make this recipe just before your party/cookout or the day of your party
Storage: Store lemonade punch in a large pitcher with a lid on top and in the refrigerator to keep cold
Freezing: You can freeze this punch. The soda will tend to lose carbonation, but the flavor will still be delicious.
Thawing: Thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Tips and Tricks:
- turn this punch into a slushy by partially thawing it and adding chopping it in your to make a slushy
- don’t add the 2nd 2-liter bottle of soda until you’ve tried a sample of the drink. My husband and I loved the tart flavor of the concentrates, but the kids liked it when it was more watered down with soda and less tart
- feel free to substitute other fruit concentrates for the apple and cherry. I had a hard time finding fruit punch concentrate at my grocery store, but that is what I had intended to use. I made my own fruit punch concentrate by combining the apple cherry juice concentrate and orange juice concentrate. Grape juice concentrate would be another good choice
Are you ready to make this delicious punch? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need:
(full recipe below in printable)
- frozen lemonade concentrate
- frozen apple cherry juice concentrate
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- Sprite, 7Up, or other lemon-lime soda
How do you make Lemonade Punch?
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the frozen concentrates and the lemon-lime soda
- Serve over ice
More Punch RecipesPrint