This is such a delicious, and refreshing mango guacamole recipe. With chunks of fresh mango and avocado, it’s a perfect snack for summer.
Mango Guacamole Recipe
This recipe is a fun and refreshing twist on classic guacamole or traditional guacamole. Using mango and avocados almost makes me feel like I’m somewhere tropical.
Tips and Tricks for this Guacamole Recipe:
- cut fruit and vegetables into bite-sized chunks
- when adding lime juice, gently stir to coat the vegetables that are in the bowl
- if you want your guacamole to be a little more mashed, before you add the avocado – simply mash the avocado with a fork until it is your desired consistency
- use fresh lime juice for a really refreshing flavor
Make-Ahead and Storage:
This guacamole should be made the day of serving for the ultimate flavor and fresh taste.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
Are you ready to make this delicious guacamole recipe? Let’s make sure that you have everything you need…
- 3 Medium Ripe Avocados – Peeled and chopped
- 1 Large Mango – Peeled and chopped
- 1 Roma Tomato – chopped
- 1/2 cup of Radish Mini-Sticks
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
What can I add to my Guacamole to add more flavor?
- Chopped Jalapeno – spicy
- Radish sticks – spicy
- Horseradish – spicy
- Garlic – enhances the flavor
- Ground Black Pepper – savory
- Chile pepper – chopped – spicy
- Pineapple chunks – sweet
How do you make Mango Guacamole?
Grab the printable recipe card below with full instructions…
- add avocados, mango, tomato, red onion, and cilantro to a medium-sized bowl
- pour lime juice mixed with salt over fruit and vegetables in the bowl
- gently toss to coat the ingredients
- serve with tortilla chips
More Appetizer Recipes
Spinach Stuffed MushroomsPrint