These Mini Cheesecakes with a Graham Cracker Crust are filled with easy-to-make crust and smooth creamy cheesecake centers. Top them with your favorite topping for a fun mini dessert.
Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust
Mini Cheesecakes take me back to days of nostalgia. I don’t think there was one get-together without some form of a mini dessert. That dessert area was where I camped out and had my bellyful of these delicious bite-sized desserts.
What I love about this Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- no water bath so it’s easy to make. Anyone can make them
- the graham cracker crust is simple to make – just mix the ingredients and press them into the cupcake liner
- they are ready to eat in under 30 minutes
- top with any topping you can imagine
What Toppings are Good for Cheesecake?
- caramel drizzled
- chocolate chips
- chocolate sauce
- any pie filling – cherry, apple, peach, and blueberry are all great choices
- fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries
- berry sauce
- peanut butter sauce
How do you know when a mini cheesecake is ready?
- Even though the center looks firm it should still jiggle
- If you jiggle the cheesecake, there shouldn’t be any apparent liquid
- your cheesecake center should still be creamy – not dry
Can I Use my Mini Muffin Tin?
Yes, and you will probably get about one-half dozen more cheesecakes
Is My Cheesecake Overbaked?
- If the cheesecake is overbaked, it will have a dry crumbly texture. Cheesecake, in essence, is a custard. When you move the cheesecake, the center should slightly jiggle.
Will My Cheesecake Continue to Firm?
- Cheesecakes with a slightly jiggly center will firm up if placed in a cooler temperature like a refrigerator or cooled off for several hours.
Can You Freeze Cheesecake?
Yes. Freeze cheesecake for up to 3 months
Are you ready to make this mini dessert? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need…
Ingredients for Mini Cheesecakes with Graham Cracker Crust
- crushed graham crackers – I just use original graham crackers without any cinnamon-sugar coating. It really doesn’t matter though. You can substitute for another style of graham cracker/ You will need to crush the graham crackers. Either use the old-fashioned method of a rolling pin and a zip-tight bag or use a blender to crush the graham crackers
- granulated sugar
- butter – melted – I used unsalted butter
- Cream Cheese – Softened – You can use original or 1/3 less fat
- granulated sugar
- sour cream – original not low fat
- vanilla extract – I like to use pure vanilla extract
- large eggs
- Canned Pie filling
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- Stir the crust ingredients together – press crust into 12 muffin pan liners that are placed in a muffin tin
- Make the cheesecake center – in a large mixing bowl – mix cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, and eggs
- Pour batter – evenly divide the cheesecake batter over graham cracker crust
- Bake for about 30 minutes
- Cool the cheesecake – Let the cheesecakes cool for at least 30 minutes
- Transfer the cheesecake – move the mini cheesecakes to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for about 3 hours
- Serve with your choice of topping